The event is postponed to 25-27 August 2020!
The largest eHealth matchmaking in Scandinavia.
Enterprise Europe Network in collaboration with Business Region Göteborg, invites you to join a high-profile B2B matchmaking event.
The matchmaking will offer Healthtech executives and key opinion leaders as well as disruptive and promising companies the possibility to meet bilaterally in pre-arranged 20 minutes meetings.
The event is a unique and efficient opportunity for growing your network and develop new partnerships in one of the world’s most innovative regions. The matchmaking is free of charge. However, you need to register for the conference. It will only accept a limited number of participants; it is first-come, first-served.
Why you should join
– To identify potential partners, customers or clients
– Expand business and to commercialise new products
– To exchange best practices and knowledge
– To attract investments and international partnerships
– To identify business and reserach opportunities
– Artificial Interlligence (AI)
– Digital Assistive Technology
– Precision Medicin
– Patient Security
– Change Management
– Healthcare Services
– Decision Support
– Remote Health Care
– Medical Imaging
– Welfare technology
– Elderly Care
– Home Care
– Public Services
Further information and registrations by 20 June 2020: https://ehealth-match-2020.b2match.io/home
Contact person in Finland:
Enterprise Europe Network Finland
Helsinki Region Chamber of Commerce