The online portal Care & Industry Together Against Corona’ is an initiative by the Enterprise Europe Network.
The goal of the website is to match the different needs of the healthcare sector with what companies and researchers can offer in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic.
The aim is to gather all the different European stakeholders, both public and private, in order to match offer and demand with regard to certain products and services:
- Consumer Goods (Prevention/Diagnostics/Treatment/Rehabilitation)
- Diagnostics (Biomedical/Medical Technology)
- Emergency Medicine/Rescue Equipment
- Hospital & Care Equipment
- Hygiene, Sterilisation, Disinfection
- Information Technology
- Communication Technology
- Intensive Medicine, Anaesthesiology, Respiration
- Laboratory Technology
- Therapy & Physical Medicine
- Gaming Technology
- Corona Measures & Support
By means of the online platform, interested parties can present their profile and book meetings with other participants.
The platform is open 9.4.2020 – 31.12.2021
More information about the platform can be found here:
If you are interested in registering on the platform, please contact:
Ms. Elina Satta, Business Finland, email elina,satta (at) businessfinland.fi