Data and its management are changing our lives
Industry 4.0 is revolutionizing and revitalizing all industrial activities. Companies are facing new challenges but also seizing the opportunities offered by the fourth industrial revolution.
Brokerage Event@Smart Manufacturing Matchmaking 2021 provides a unique opportunity to meet companies, research centers and public administrations working in Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0.
It is also an important opportunity to stay up to date on the latest corresponding advanced technologies, the demand for innovation from institutions and cities, new applications from SMEs and technical challenges faced by large companies.
BE@SMM 2021 Main Topics
- Advanced manufacturing solution: automatic material handling systems, cobots
- Additive manufacturing
- Agriculture 4.0
- AI and machine learning for industrial applications
- Applications for social media data management
- Applications of Virtual / augmented / mixed reality in industry
- Autonomous production
- Autonomous robot
- Big Data Analysis
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Cloud technologies
- Digital Twin
- Environmental sustainability
- Human machine interfaces
- Horizontal and vertical integration
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Open data and public innovation
- Predictive maintenance
- Simulation between interconnected machines
- System integration
This year the Brokerage event will be held in two sessions, the first on 13-14 May and the second on 17-18-19 November.
Those who registered before the first session of 13-14 May can also participate in the second session of 17-18-19 November.
Registration is open until 12.11.2021:
The brokerage event is part of Smart Manufacturing Matchmaking 2021 Virtual Edition, that in addition to BE@SMM2021 includes the following events:
To participate in these events it is necessary to register on smm2021.eu
Contact person in Finland
Ms. Maarit Vuorio
Enterprise Europe Network, Business Finland
maarit.vuorio (at) businessfinland.fi