The hydrogen focused event brings together experts, companies, industry leaders, startups and scaleups from Belgium, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Iceland. The event is free-of-charge, but requires registration.
Flanders, the northern, Dutch-speaking region of Belgium, hosts a unique value chain of companies and research institutes that are active in the field of hydrogen. The Government of Flanders aims to strengthen the relations with the Nordic countries and as part of this strategy a Technology & Science Counselor, Maarten Lambert, has been appointed to strengthen connections between the tech ecosystems.
The event gathers together the hydrogen clusters and their member companies as well as other interested players in the hydrogen sector. The goal of the event is to present the current and future hydrogen projects of each country, dive deeper into specific themes in Belgium and to strengthen collaboration between the regions by providing matchmaking opportunities for everyone joining the online event.
The matchmaking platform b2match is offered by Enterprise Europe Network Finland and Flanders Investment & Trade and will be in use for two days.
- 27 October 2021 | Webinar and online matchmaking
- 28 October 2021 | Online matchmaking
- In the webinar, hear the latest opportunities and developments in the hydrogen sector in Belgium and the Nordics.
- Find business partners and suppliers during effective one-to-one meetings
- Find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
More information and registration:
Yhteyshenkilöt Suomessa / Enterprise Europe Network:
- Mari Kivinen, email@example.com
- Johanna Marin-Hyppönen, Johanna.Marin-Hypponen@helsinki.chamber.fi