BIONNALE is the biggest networking event for life sciences and healthcare industries in the German capital region.
Representatives from academia and industry attend the annual life sciences event in Berlin to identify, engage and start strategic relationships. The networking character is one strength of BIONNALE with more than 1000 attendees from over 50 countries in 2022.
What to expect?
- Keynote – Prof. Dr. Heyo K. Kroemer, Chief Executive Officer of Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- Sessions on medicine for next generations ”New technologies changing the way we diagnose and cure diseases”
- Matchmaking opportunities (onsite and online) with an organized and web-based matchmaking system
- Cooperation & Venture Track including tech-based company and academic presentations
- Onsite industry exhibition to present your products and services
- BIONNALE Speed Lecture Award and Get Together
Who will be attending?
- Companies and research institutions from the region and beyond looking for co-development or joint research opportunities
- Startups with new ideas and innovative approaches
- Investors on the corporate, institutional and VC sides and other stakeholders.