Business Opportunities in Russia, 3.-5.12.2019 Helsinki
E-ECONOMY/DIGITALIZATION AND WASTE MANAGEMENT EVENT in connection with the Conference of the Chambers of Commerce of Finland and the Russian Federation in Helsinki
The Conference will bring together Finnish and Russian business executives and Chamber of Commerce representatives to share information on waste management and digitalisation and create new business networks. We look forward to stimulating and informative presentations and discussions and great possibilities for peer learning.
The B2B meetings on Wednesday 4th Dec at 10:00-12:00 are open to companies registered to the Conference. Companies have the opportunity to create a profile to present products or services to identify potential partners on the Conference website. Meetings will be scheduled for companies according to their requests.
TIME and VENUES
Tuesday 3 Dec 2019 at 18.00
Evening informal reception – get together
Hosted by H.E. Mr Pavel KUZNETSOV, Ambassador of the Russian Federation
Venue: Embassy of the Russian Federation to Finland, Tehtaankatu 1B, 00140 Helsinki
Wednesday 4 Dec 2019 at 8.30-19.30
Conference and B2B meetings
Venue: Hotel Scandic Park, Mannerheimintie 46, 00260 Helsinki
8:30 Registration and coffee
9:30 Greetings to the Conference
10:00 B2B meetings
13:30 WASTE MANAGEMENT
17:00 – 19:30 Networking reception
Thursday 5 Dec 2019 at 9.30-11.30
Visits to the companies
• 9:30-11:30 Ämmäsuo Landfill, lecture and tour at the landfill (waste management)
• 9:30-11:00 Reaktor (digitalisation)
• 9:30-10:30 Aalto Start-up Center (start-ups)
• 9:30-11:00 Helsinki Region Chamber of Commerce (digitalization in chamber’s services)
• 9:00-11:00 Houston Analytics Oy (leader of advanced analytics skills and solutions)
The detailed program and the company profiles can also be found here.
The event is free of charge. The working languages of the event are Russian and English with interpretation (simultaneous and consecutive). The event is organised in co-operation with Enterprise Europe Network, Chambers of Commerce of Finland and the Embassy of the Russian Federation to Finland.
Please register by 3 December here:
Please, send us the following information on the company you represent:
– Short description of your company and its products or services
– Any wishes with which kind of companies you would like to meet with
– Website and contact details