CONNECTING EUROPEAN AMBITIONS IN SPORT & ENTERTAINMENT
Time: 24.11. – 25.11.2021
Place: Spa, Belgium
Registration: The event is free of charge but please register here by 15.11.2021
Please note: The SportTechMatch B2B event organized by the Enterprise Europe Network is free of charge. However, for the conference which is organised by EPSI and TWIST a participation fee is due to cover catering and organisational costs. The payment fee is mandatory to get access to the conference venue. Participants cannot attend the matchmaking event without paying the conference fee.
About the event
Live Sport & Entertainment the “new order” of the Smart Media Industry – explore the new realities of the media sector (turned into a smart media sector) that need to be addressed according to a triple approach based on Live sport & Entertainment contents, innovative technologies in relation to media such as digitalisation and new technologies in the sports ecosystem, and new business models (impact on business, sports equipment, media broadcasting, infrastructure manufacturing innovation process, e-sports, big data & digital in sports), funding innovation in 21st century sports, sports innovation and the future of the human-technology interface!
It will explore how innovation can be achieved in order to keep up with the continuous quest for performance improvement, fan engagements, comfort, how stimulation of active lifestyle can provide business chances, how public authorities can contribute to the innovation ecosystem in the sports sector and aims to support and develop small and medium sized enterprises (SME) setting up in the sport / media sector to achieve innovation in their product and service offerings and provide them with new opportunities for the establishment of joint strategic projects, partnerships and business opportunities.
The “Connecting European ambitions in Sport & entertainment” Conference in Collaboration with Enterprise Europe Network will also feature business matchmaking activities (Sport Innovation & Match) powered by the Enterprise Europe Network – also known as business ‘speed dating’ – bringing together businesses and other organisations looking for partners to take their commercial development and business projects forward.
Moreover additional brokerage events will be organised in break-out sessions aimed at kick-starting European projects that will ultimately respond to the numerous call for proposals published by the European Union in the many EU financial programs such as : ERASMUS + / HORIZON EUROPE / COSME / LIFE / INTERREG / and many more.
To conclude, this year’s annual conference will equally feature social as well as sports events so as to enhance interactions between participants in a ludic, enjoyable and exciting manner.
- Live Sport / e-sport : Broadcasting reaching out to people /Building communities/SportsTech
- Smart Venue : performance monitoring, media coverage, data management, fan experience and connectivity, security
- Smart City : mobility, event management and logistics, communication, security, Sport & entertainment in cities
- Speech to text / text to Speech (application for disabilities )
- Activating employers / employees. innovative approaches for vitality @work:
- Smart sport tourism
- Gamification in sports Exergaming / E-Sport (AR/VR)
- Digitalisation of sports/measuring sport performance
- Data as driver for innovation in sport and active healthy lifestyle
- Business acceleration in sports and healthy active lifestyle
- Sport talent recognition and development
- Image compression techniques
- Content Industry
- Tech industries
- Policy makers
- Accademia & Knowledge organisations
- Associations, Clubs, Leagues
- Consultancy / Marketing agencies
- Public Authorities
- Incubators, Accelerators
- Showcase your most favourable products and projects
- Meet face-to-face new partners and customers
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperation
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Present, discuss and develop new projects
Registration and more information
Please see more information and register: https://connecting-ambitions-in-sport-entertainement.b2match.io/home Please register by 15.11.2021.
Contact person in Finland
Ms. Teija Pakanen
Enterprise Europe Network, Business Finland
teija.pakanen (at) businessfinland.fi