On the occasion of DMEA (formerly known as conhIT), Europe’s leading industry event for healthcare IT, Enterprise Europe Network invites you to participate in the international partnering event “DMEA Business Meetings” taking place at the Exhibition Grounds Berlin.
This event has been designed as a partnering platform offering an opportunity to meet potential partners for new business and R&D projects. Representatives of companies, universities and research institutes offering or requesting innovative solutions, investigating new collaborations and searching for adequate project partners will get a great opportunity to discuss their ideas face-to-face in the pre-arranged meetings with international experts of interest.
Participation in the ”DMEA Business Meetings” is free of charge, but an access card for the DMEA is required. If you have at least two confirmed meetings, you will receive a free day ticket for the DMEA.
• IT solutions for medical practices, laboratories and radiographers
• Software for hospitals, rehabilitation clinics and care homes
• Hardware und IT infrastructure
• Communication solutions
• Telemedicine solutions
• Medical technology (meets IT)
Why to participate
• Use the event to initiate new business projects
• Meet providers of innovative technologies from throughout Europe
• Get in touch with potential partners for future co-operation
• Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
• Get the latest information about trends and innovations
Further information and registration by 11 April 2019: https://dmea2019.b2match.io/
Contact person in Finland: Hannele Halmetoja, hannele.halmetoja(a)businessfinland.fi