As part of DMEA, Europe’s leading industry event for healthcare IT, the regional health cluster ”HealthCapital” and Enterprise Europe Network offer a range of activities. HealthCapital hosts an excursion, various sessions and an evening reception at the Berlin-Brandenburg booth. Enterprise Europe Network organizes an international partnering event “DMEA Business Meetings”.
DMEA Business Meetings
The partnering platform offers an opportunity to meet potential partners for new business and R&D projects, onsite on 10 April 2024 at the Exhibition Grounds Berlin and online on 8-12 April 2024.
Representatives of companies, universities and research institutes offering or requesting innovative solutions, investigating new collaborations and searching for adequate project partners will get a great opportunity to discuss their ideas face-to-face in the pre-arranged 20-minute meetings with international experts of interest.
Take the opportunity to achieve more visibility for your organization or business by setting up a profile on the partnering platform and find new international cooperation partners for research, technology and innovation.
Participation in the matchmaking is free of charge. A minimum of two confirmed onsite meetings is required to receive a free day pass to enter the DMEA Business Meetings. You will receive your e-code a few days before the event.
- IT solutions for medical practices, laboratories and radiographers
- Software for hospitals, rehabilitation clinics and care homes
- Hardware und IT infrastructure
- Communication solutions
- Telemedicine solutions
- Medical technology (meets IT)
Why to participate
- Use the event to initiate new business projects
- Meet providers of innovative technologies from throughout Europe
- Get in touch with potential partners for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
- Get the latest information about trends and innovations
More information & registration to the partnering platform: https://dmea2024.b2match.io/