As part of the trade fair Elmia Subcontractor, Enterprise Europe Network welcomes you to participate in the matchmaking event, taking place on the 12-13th of November 2019 in Jönköping, Sweden.
Subcontractor Connect is the right meeting place for buyers, R&D managers and suppliers from all of Europe. Through short (25 min), effective and individually adapted business meetings during the fair, you can build the foundation for tomorrow’s valuable business deals.
- Buyer – free of charge
- Hosted buyer – free of charge
- Supplier – 249€, +25% for Swedish companies
More information and registration: https://subcontractor-connect-2019.b2match.io
Do you offer something that the buyers are looking for? You can see the buyers and what they are looking for here.
Hosted buyer program
International purchasers representing well-established producing companies active in the automotive-, construction equipment-, truck/bus-, medical-, furniture- and other general industries are invited to participate in the Hosted Buyer Program. We invite you as a purchasing decision maker independent of size from both OEM, Tier 1 and Tier 2. The international purchaser that apply should have capacity of decision in their companies.
Purchasers accepted into the Hosted Buyer Program will enjoy the following benefits:
- 1 000 EUR for travel expenses and accommodation.
- The opportunity to request meetings from a pre-selected group of suppliers.
- Support from the Enterprise Europe Network team to optimise meeting schedule
- Access to the Subcontractor Connect meeting area and lounge, with refreshments, wifi, trade publications, and meeting rooms.
In order to apply for the hosted buyer program, fill in the application form found under ”Resources”. For any questions, please contact email@example.com
Yhteyshenkilö Suomessa: Mari Kivinen, EEN Finland – Turku Science Park, firstname.lastname@example.org