Elmia Subcontractor in Jönköping, Sweden is the Northern Europe’s leading trade fair for subcontractors in the manufacturing industry targeting primarily the automotive-, construction equipment-, truck/bus-, medical-, furniture- and other general industries.
The trade fair’s matchmaking event, Subcontractor Connect has a long-standing history as a quality matchmaking event within the manufacturing industry. Subcontractor Connect, is a unique, time and cost efficient opportunity to meet companies throughout Europe. This is a great opportunity for companies to find the right supplier or the right buyer according to their specific requirements and services, through short, effective and individually adapted business meetings.
Last year, the event was fully virtual and was yet another great success! More than 300 companies from 26 countries attended over 400 meetings!
Some of the purchasing companies that participated previous years are Volvo Cars, Scania, CERN, Trelleborg Industrial Solutions, Fläkt Woods, SKF, IKEA of Sweden AB, Northvolt, Autoliv Sverige AB and others.
Virtual & on-site
This year, the B2B meetings will be held both virtual and on-site at Elmia Subcontractor fair. The virtual option opens up the possibility to connect and find a broader selection of new industrial business partners from all of Europe.
We invite participants from both OEM, Tier 1 and Tier 2 to participate in the matchmaking.
Purchasers – To improve the business value for the participants, the matchmaking has a significant purchaser focus. The matchmaking will be free of charge for all purchasers who participate in the matchmaking.
Suppliers – To match the purchasers’ requests we need to find a wide range of high quality suppliers. In order to facilitate business opportunities, the suppliers have experience from one or more of the following areas; automotive-, construction equipment-, truck/bus-, medical-, furniture- and other general industries. The fee for suppliers is SEK 3000 + 25% VAT for Swedish companies.
What the registered buyers are looking for?
Below you will find some of the registered buyers and what they are looking for. Click on each buyer to read more.
- Alnarp Cleanwater Technology AB – Looking for assembly/manufacture of electronic box, also looking for roto molding
- Autoliv Sverige AB – Looking for suppliers working with stamping, deep drawing, plastic injection molding, industrial automation and electrical connectors
- Dafo Vehicle Fire Protection AB – Looking for suppliers of steel, electronics, plastic and hydraulics
- Erz og Partner ApS – Looking for metal castings in cooper alloys, iron, steel and light metals
- Fabryka Turas – Looking for metal sheet suppliers, cooperation for tooling in pressing and cold metal forming
- Fortaco Group Oy – Looking for steel ready-to-weld operator and cabin components
- Global Meccanica – Looking for special purpose machine and stainless steel round bars
- Hem Design Studio AB – Looking for wood furniture production, sheet metal production, tube bending, welding, veneer, FSC materials, packaging, surface finishing
- Husqvarna AB – Looking for suppliers working with casting
- IKEA – Looking for suppliers of aluminium (castings, profiles, sheet)
- Micro MIM Japan Holdings Inc.– Looking for metal powder for metal injection moulding and a tehcnical sales representative
- Northvolt AB – Looking for box build, components, wire harness, controllers, switches and routers, connectors
- Stor Internacional LLC – Looking for new producers/suppliers on bearings
- Wallmek – Looking for machining for details made of metal
More information and registration: https://elmia-subcontractor-connect-2021.elmia.b2match.io
Yhteyshenkilö Suomessa: Mari Kivinen, Enterprise Europe Network Suomi, email@example.com