The Enterprise Europe Network organises food business meetings on Monday 5th to Friday 9th of October for top-quality, innovative food & drink producers to meet buyers, importers and distributors. The event will organise face-to-face buyer-producer pre-booked meetings based on specific companies profiles.
The matchmaking event is totally virtual and free of charge and registration. Please notice that a full profile description is mandatory to attendance.
Why participate if you are a buyer?
- Schedule 30 minutes face-to-face meetings with potential business partners according to their company’s profile and your interests.
- Meet Greek producers of high-end products in the food and beverages sector.
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperation and expand your international business opportunities and network.
- Meet top-quality, innovative products that are created, produced and owned by Greek enterprises.These products represent Greece’s modern cultural capital, attract global recognition and are the systematic promotion of Greece as a “place of origin”.
- Rice products, pulses
- Soft drinks, iced tea, juices, water
- Meat, chicken products
- Wine products, beer, spirits, ouzo
- Honey, jams, bars, loukoumi, cookies, biscuits, nuts, dry fruit products
- Tomato products
- Olive oil products
- Frozen vegetables
- Dairy products
- Flour products
Please register by 1st of October https://hellenic-food-beverages.b2match.io/
More information: Satu Alapiha – EEN Finland / Turku Science Park, firstname.lastname@example.org, 050 383 0355.