ExpoCook2021 Online Experience:
1 event, 3 opportunities!
- Join Expocook 3D Virtual Fair, get your virtual booth to showcase in an interactive way your products and services, and participate in all the digital events. Watch the DEMO!
- Join Expocook in presence, in Palermo, show your products/services, meet potential partners online or on site, participate in or organise live workshops
- Participate in the B2B matchmaking event, online or on site!
Inspiring plenary sessions, informative workshops and targeted 1:1 meetings promise knowledge gain and new business contacts.
Expocook Online Experience, from the 28th to the 30th of September 2021, brings together companies (buyers, suppliers, other stakeholders) from a large number of countries.
This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts.
Online/on site pre-arranged B2B meetings will take place in a dedicated area, integrated in this web platform.
- Food and Beverage production: traditional, organic, “free from”, functional, etc.
- Food&Wine Tourism
- Products and components for the Ho.Re.Ca sector
- Professional equipment for bars and restaurants, pizzerias, pubs and breweries, pastry shops, bakeries and gastronomy shops, hotels, large communities, etc.
- Hotellerie: services for hotels and accommodation facilities, engineering and architecture, design and art direction
- Packaging solutions
- Vending machines
- Indoor and Outdoor furniture and design
- ICT, cash management software and hotel management software
- Marketing, Communication and Consulting
- Tableware: cutlery, tablecloths, silverware, porcelain, plates, glasses, accessories…all for a perfect “mise en place”
- Workwear: fashion for chefs, restaurant and hotel staff, etc.
- Water and waste management for the Ho.Re.Ca. sector
- As exhibitor: propose your products and services to a wide audience of potential partners
- As buyer: find qualified international suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager: find new international customers
- As product developer: find partners to discuss new ideas, technologies, innovative solutions, and start new collaborations
- As institutional stakeholder: show your activities and get the opportunity to create fruitful synergies
- 300 hundred Euros – Italian Exhibitors (you are a Producer or a Supplier, and intend to propose your goods and/or services to potential partners, buyer, importers, retailers, etc.)
- 0 Euros – Foreign Exhibitors (you are a Producer or a Supplier, and intend to propose your goods and/or services to potential partners, buyer, importers, retailers, etc.)
- 0 Euros – Buyers (you are an Importer, Distributor, Agency, Wholesaler, Retailer, Trader, etc. interested in meeting the Exhibitors)
- 0 Euros – Business Visitor (you are a Service Provider, Consultancy Company, or other entity interested in meeting the Exhibitors to start a collaboration)
- 0 Euros – Institutional Visitors (you are an Association, Authority, Governmental Body, University, Research Centre, etc. interested in meeting the Exhibitors)
How can you benefit from this event?
- Choose you type of participation to the Exhibition: on site, virtual 3D exhibition, or both
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success
- Explore the participants’ Marketplace, meet Partners and Customers
- Discover new products & services
- Prepare purchases or projects
- Meet new suppliers
- Get Information about latest trends
More information and registration by 28 September 2021: https://expocook2021.b2match.io/
Contact person in Finland: Satu Alapiha, satu.alapiha(a)turkubusinessregion.com