Future of Building 2021 Wien (virtual) Conference and B2B matchmaking, 23.-24.3.2021
50+ nations worldwide will explore the future of building.
Virtual conference, B2B matchmaking & virtual project visits and product presentations
Tuesday, 23 March 2021 at 10.00 – 19.00 (Finnish time)
10.00 – 13.00 Conference (many speakers and topics)
13.20 – 19.00 Individual B2B-meetings – prebooked 1:1 meetings
Wednesday, 24 March 2021 at 9.00 – 13.00 (Finnish time)
9.00 – 13.00 Individual B2B-meetings – prebooked 1:1 meetings
Advantage Austria from EEN-host organization WKÖ together with the Enterprise Europe Network Austria organize an exclusive international conference and B2B matchmaking platform, with possibility to 1:1 meetings for companies as well as for decision makers operating in the construction sector.
Join us and learn about the latest technologies and materials, share new project ideas, discuss about the latest developments and find international cooperation partners for new business opportunities.
The following modules are included:
- access to the conference, panel discussions, and streaming.
- your online participant profile, active until 12 months after the event.
- access to approx. 1,000 verified international online profiles.
- access to the B2B matchmaking platform (create your individual profile and book your B2B meetings with national and international participants, as well as with the Austrian commercial counselor in your country).
Good to know
The visitor ticket is free of charge for both Austrian and foreign participants attending Future of Building 2021 (#futureofbuilding2021). The conference language is English.
The conference takes place online and will be broadcast from Vienna. Vienna is seen as an example of global best practice for smart city solutions and the symbiosis of historical heritage and modern [green] architecture und high tech solutions.
Conference topics and target groups:
- Smart City, modern urban planning
- Intelligent and connected buildings
- New construction methods and robotics
- New building materials / components and assemblies
- Energy efficiency (zero, plus, passive houses)
- Sustainable and green architecture
- Timber / wood construction
- Natural and zero emission materials
- Roads & tunneling, traffic infrastructure
- Smart home and home automation
- Digitalization (BIM) and VR
- Modern inner-city refurbishment
- Social and affordable housing
We are very much looking forward to meeting you virtually at #futureofbuilding2021 #fob #fob2021
The visitor ticket is free of charge.
More information and registration by 22 March 2021 at https://fob2021.b2match.io/
Let yourself be inspired and check out the facts & figures of the last Future of Building Conference 2019:
In 2019, 730 visitors and a record number of 1,500 b2b meetings demonstrated the success story of this event series. Watch the conference´s image video and pictures from 2019.
After the Future of Building Brokerage Event, you are warmly welcome to participate in the
Vienna Congress on Sustainable Building BauZ! that takes place from 24-25 March 2021.
Please note that a separate registration is necessary for BauZ at http://www.bauz.at/en/
Contact person in Finland:
johanna.marin-hypponen (at) chamber.fi
Helsinki Region Chamber of Commerce