Welcome to the Global Foodture online community!
Global Foodture is a project designed to boost the sustainable transition of the food system worldwide through collaboration and innovation. It develops and implements a joint internationalisation strategy that facilitates access to countries outside Europe for European SMEs. With this approach GLOBAL FOODTURE will help strengthen participants’ capabilities to adapt to food sustainability challenges.
Are you interested in Japan, South Korea, Singapore or Thailand? If yes, then GLOBAL FOODTURE is something for you. A number of activities to be prepared for collaboration with these Asian markets is offered for you. Keep on reading and hopefully register for participation from the registration button.
What to expect:
- Monthly online thematic workshops
- Training sessions
- Year round possibility to have online matchmaking meetings (Long-term matchmaking)
- Four dedicated online matchmaking events
- In 2023 two company missions will be organised to two of the four countries
- Agriculture – cultivation & support solutions
- Alternative proteins
- Sustainable packaging
- Solutions to reduce food waste
- Health products, functional and personalised food
- Build sustainable relations and collaboration with partners in Japan, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand
- Find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
- Gain insights in the innovation area’s in Japan, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand
- Identify opportunities for your solutions that can contribute a more sustainable food system