PROMOTE YOUR GREEN TECHNOLOGIES AT TOKYO DECARBONISATION EXPO WITH THE SUPPORT OF THE EU-JAPAN CENTRE!
The Green Mission will be organised on the fringe of the Decarbonisation Expo in Tokyo, From March 14 to 17, 2023.
Unique opportunity for B2B meetings!
Through this 4-day mission you will have the opportunity to:
- display your technology at one of Japan’s leading trade shows
- meet potential business partners
- create new business opportunities
- develop partnerships and business cooperation on global markets
- attend match-making events
- increase your innovation capacity and become more competitive on a global scale (as an SME)
- prepare the ground for practical cluster cooperation across borders and make a more strategic use of transnational cluster cooperation on markets outside Europe in areas of strategic interest (as a cluster)
The programme targets participants from SMEs and clusters from the EU or COSME partnering countries, active in the following sectors: Energy production & conservation, Efficiency & sustainability, and Mobility.
Number of places is limited, hence a selection process will be held.
The main criteria for selection are:
- the professional & educational background of the candidate;
- the strategy of the participant’s company regarding Japan;
- the innovative aspects of the product/technology/service offered by the company.
More information about candidate eligibility here Green Cluster/SME Mission | EU-Japan
All costs related to travelling to and from Japan, accommodation and living expenses during the mission have to be covered by participants. Costs related to the expo are covered by the Centre.