Health Tech Hub (HTH) Styria, online event, 27-28 January 2022
Due to the uncertain pandemic situation we are delighted to announce that Health Tech Hub Styria Pitch & Partner 2022 will be a virtual event, so you may take part remotely from the comfort of your (home)office.
Future Horizons: How do health and space tech go together? This is only one of the many questions that will be discussed during the HTH Styria Pitch & Partner event.
Take a look at the agenda and join the
- one-to-one B2B meetings
- space session powered by ESA with keynote and experts’ panel
- corporate call
- investor pitching
- inspiring workshops
Especially in times like this, building strong networks is more important than ever. This is why we aimed to offer the participants of this year’s HTH Styria event access to many relevant players in technology transfer, academia/industry collaborations as well as early-stage innovations. We have seen, that fostering a European marketplace for pre-seed and seed investments in the health-tech and life sciences field can help to secure our future.
Healthtech and biotech players like:
- End users, hospitals, physicians etc.
- E-health experts
- Regional and national stakeholders
What can you expect in 2022?
- Get inspired by exceptional keynotes
- Present your project idea and/or company at our investor pitching
- Get an overview of what’s going on in the health-tech and biotech scene
- Take part in a corporate call
- Make promising contacts in pre-arranged one-to-one meetings
- A whole range of workshops
The participation is free of charge. The official language used at the event is English.