The Health Tech Hub Styria (HTH Styria) is an initiative of 6 leading stakeholders in the Styrian innovation system (Human.technology Styria, Joanneum Research, Medical University of Graz, SFG, Science Park Graz and City of Graz).
The virtual event offers international keynotes, a corporate call, pitching sessions, pre-arranged b2b meetings and more. The participation is free of charge. The official language used at the event is English.
The event is for healthtech and biotech players like:
- End users, hospitals, physicians etc.
- E-health experts
- Regional and national stakeholders
- Get inspired by exceptional keynotes
- Present your project idea and/or company in an investor pitching or research pitching session
- Get an overview of what’s going on in the health-tech and biotech scene
- Take part in a corporate call
- Make promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings
More information and registration: https://www.hth-styria.com/home
Yhteyshenkilö Suomessa: Johanna Marin-Hyppönen | EEN Suomi, Helsingin seudun kauppakamari | johanna.marin-hypponen (at) chamber.fi