Come and visit MATCHMAKING and BUSINESS SESSIONS on the occasion of
IFA 2019 – the Leading Trade Show for Consumer Electronics & Home Electronics
Enterprise Europe Network invites international companies (both SMEs and large industries), universities and researchers to register for the matchmaking sessions 2019 and explore the vast opportunities of finding new business, technology or research partners. Business sessions give you an overview of funding and financing opportunities for innovation projects, in particular from the electronics sectors.
Why to participate?
- Showcase your most favorable projects, products or know-how
- Target potential business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get the latest information on industrial related research results
- Meet and share views with researchers and experts
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas at an international level
Participation fee: Participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory since the number of participants is limited.
Please note: You will need an IFA Trade visitor ticket to get access to IFA fairground.
B2B Meetings – How does it work?
2. Publish a business profile to showcase your needs
3. Browse profiles of attendees
4. Send & receive meeting requests 20 June – 5 September 2019
5. Matchmaking event 6 – 11 September 2019
More information and registration by 30th August 2019: https://ifa2019.b2match.io/
Contact person in Finland: Maarit Vuorio, maarit.vuorio(a)businessfinland.fi