IFIB – International Forum on Industrial Biotechnology and Bioeconomy Conference and Brokerage Event in Rome will be organised this year both a physical and a digital event. The venue of IFIB can host speakers, organisers and sponsors. All the people who have registered will receive an email with the instructions how to follow the forum digitally. See the exact program and the speakers on website of the event. All the B2B meetings will be held online.
Partnering event is organized by Innovhub SSI and Lazio Innova. Two days online B2B meetings between startups, companies, universities, public and private research centres in the field of industrial biotechnology and bioeconomy. Participants will come from Europe and beyond to find potential partners for collaborations, business development, licensing agreements, joint ventures, research projects, exchange of experiences and partnership opportunities.
- Bioeconomy and circular economy
- Bio-based industries
- Marine biotechnology
- White biotechnology
- As purchaser – find qualified European suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager – find new European customers
- As product developer – find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet partners and customers
- Discover new products & services
- Prepare purchases or projects
- Meet new suppliers
- Get information about latests trends
More information and registration by Wednesday 30 September on
Contact person in Finland
Helsinki Region Chamber of Commerce
johanna.niemisto (at) chamber.fi