The International Engineering Fair (MSV) is a leading industrial trade show in Central Europe with annual participation reaching more than 1 500 exhibitors and 75 000 visitors worldwide. This year the fair is organised 4th-7th October in Brno, Czech Republic.
All key fields of machinery and electrical engineering industry are represented at the show with primary focus on machining and forming. This year MSV’s spotlight is Industry 4.0 and Digital Factory as well as the circular economy.
B2B matchmaking event Contact-Contract organized at International Engineering Fair! A unique opportunity to increase your company’s competitiveness and identify new markets and business partners.
- Mining, metallurgical, ceramic, glass engineering
- Materials and components for mechanical engineering
- Drives, hydraulics and pneumatics, cooling technology and air-conditioning
- Power engineering and heavy-current electrical engineering
- Electronics, automation and measuring technology
- Research, development, transfer of technologies, financial and other services
- Metal-working and forming machines, tools
- Foundry industry
- Surface technology
- Plastics, rubber, composites
- Chemicals for engineering
Reasons to participate:
- high level of pre-event publicity
- new business partners, clients and suppliers
- important contacts among exhibitors and visitors
- free entrance to the trade fair
- 4 days = up to 45 B2B meetings
- social event
- EEN support BEFORE – DURING – AFTER the fair
Register to Contact-Contract matchmaking. Participation is free of charge.