JOIN INDUSTRY EXPERTS FROM 80+ NATIONS IN THE MIDDLE OF EUROPE
The International Machinery Forum will be hosted again on-site on 16 and 17 November 2022 at the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber as a hybrid event. You have an opportunity to meet international and Autrian experts in person or join via live-stream.
The International Machinery Forum is a conference and networking platform to boost the internationalization between the global industry community and the Austrian economy.
The International Machinery Forum 2022 connects up to 1,500 experts and companies from 80+ nations.
- Explore your export opportunities and make new business connections.
- Benefit from the B2B platform and book b2b meetings.
- Find new international business partners and experts!
- Become an Exhibitor or Sponsor to present your products or services.
- Use the marketplace to exchange about business opportunities.
The main topics of the event:
- Data & Connectivity – How safe is industrial data?
- Smart Decisions – Can Automation and the search for qualified workers go hand in hand?
- Green Production & Circular Economy
- How to do international sourcing
- Sustainable sourcing – how will the supply chain act affect sourcing?
- Efficient supply chain – opportunities for optimization through IOT & automation