+60 NATIONS EXPLORE THE FACTORY OF TOMORROW
The 2-DAY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE takes place on March 11 – 12, 2021.
What is the International Machinery Forum?
The International Machinery Forum provides the opportunity for companies from across the globe to meet suppliers, customers and business partners in prearranged B2Bmeetings. The main focus of this year’s conference is The Factory of Tomorrow.
Due to COVID-19 this will be a VIRTUAL event
SCALE YOUR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES at this event!
Attend this event and profit from the unique opportunities available:
- Business Profile
- Access to international B2B platform
- Access to international contacts
- Book 1:1 video conference meetings
What does the event offer for you?
- Access to top-class presentations (available after the event for registered participants)
- Access to top-class speakers through a B2B network platform.
- Access to the integrated B2B network platform and online marketplace. This intelligent B2B application helps you find and match with international business partners. Attend this unique event and explore new business opportunities in more than 60 countries.
- Book 1:1 video conference meetings with potential project partners, customers, general contractors, government ministries and more.
Registration and more information: https://machinery2021.b2match.io/home
The basic VISITOR package is free of charge.
Contact person in Finland
Mrs. Hanna Riski, Business Finland,
p. +358 40 7667 072.