Italy is Europe’s third largest economy and the eighth biggest worldwide. It has a mature, rich internal market of more than 60 million inhabitants. Italy is characterized by a strong manufacturing industry, with a turnover of €900 billion with four million supply companies, all of which are highly specialized in particular industrial sectors including mechanical engineering, machining and robotics.
Join the online event to learn about the economic situation and business culture in Italy and what are the most interesting sectors for Finnish companies. The event is free-of-charge, but requires registration.
Jani Rusi, Operative director, WTC Turku
Business opportunities in Italy
Kari Mäkeläinen, Account Executive Finland – Columdae ApS Export Solutions
Claudio Pellegatta, Head of Export Research & Development Italy – Columdae ApS Export Solutions
- Italian economy and market outlook
- Business trends
- Covid-19 in Italy
- Interesting sectors and key opportunities to Finnish companies in the Italian market
- Finnish SMEs key strengths in Italy
- Main steps to be success in the Italian markets and Italian consumers
- Italian business culture – A key edge
- What next
- Columdae ApS and its services
Introduction of Enterprise Europe Network
Ask the experts! (breakout rooms)
Kari Mäkeläinen & Claudio Pellegatta
- Case examples of free-of-charge preliminary analysis.
- You have an opportunity to ask the experts more detailed questions in a small group.
The event is organized by World Trade Center Turku and Enterprise Europe Network.