The DES2021 matchmaking event aims to enable business meetings and bridge gaps between solution seekers from different industries and solution providers, main technologies.
Sectors: Telco, Media & Entertainment, Industry 4.0, Online Retail, Platforms & Logistics, Smart City & Urban Mobility, Banking & Insurance, Healthcare & Life Science, Smart Workplace, Tourism and Hospitality and Energy & Utilities.
Within the framework of the DES | Digital Enterprise Show 2021, Enterprise Europe Network organizes a matchmaking event to enable contacts and information exchange between possible technological partners and attendees seeking solutions to accelerate digital business transformation.
The main objective is to create a meeting forum for companies, research institutes, universities and other organizations that are actively engaged within the digital business transformation and the sectors above.
This matchmaking event will be hybrid, there will be two different type of participation that will be selected when registration.
- On-site: participants will physically attend the event and will have face to face meetings
- Remote: participant will attend to the meetings remotely
- Start-up and Spin-off
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Companies
- Universities, Research Centres
- and other organisations looking for commercial, technological or research partners from Europe and beyond.
More information and registration: https://des2021.b2match.io
Yhteyshenkilö Suomessa: Timo Huttunen, Enterprise Europe Network Finland – Turku Science Park, firstname.lastname@example.org