The event is aimed at anyone interested in the themes of the next Horizon Europe – Cluster 5:
- Research centres
- Private companies (including SMEs and large companies)
- Public authorities/government organisations
- Clusters, Hubs
- Other R&D stakeholders
Future coordinators and interested partners from all European Member States or countries associated with higher education are encouraged to participate in the event.
The event offers an opportunity to :
- Discuss and refine your project ideas with potential partners
- Establish collaborations and join consortia
The event focuses on following Horizon Europe – Cluster 5 calls 2023:
- Climate sciences and responses
- Cross-sectoral solutions for the climate transition
- Sustainable, secure and competitive energy supply
- Efficient, sustainable and inclusive energy use
- Clean and competitive solutions for all transport modes
- Safe, Resilient Transport and Smart Mobility services for passengers and goods
The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation are mandatory to attend the brokerage event. When registering, please, fill in at least one Marketplace Item with information on what expertise you want to offer or request within the scope of the calls.
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event