The B2B Matchmaking Session provides an opportunity for European manufacturers, enterprises and SMEs to meet potential buyers and suppliers and to engage in international business cooperation or projects. The focus is on new manufacturing technologies, expertise and IT solutions.
B2B target fields:
- Plastics and rubber
- Metal processing and machinery
- Electric components and equipment, electronics, etc.
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Digital Industry Transformation
- Automation, Robotics, Digitalization
- IT Solutions for Industry
- Industrial Efficiency
- Technology Transfer
- Industry Innovations
Reasons to participate:
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
Registration is mandatory!
Registration deadline October 12.
Timeline for booking the meetings September 1 – October 12.
Fees and participation conditions:
For BALTTECHNIKA EXHIBITORS: Participation is free of charge.
For BUYERS / PURCHASERS: Participation is free of charge with 70% of travel and accommodation costs reimbursed for one representative per company. Please note that number of places for reimbursement is limited and maximum limit to claim 70% of reimbursement is up to 1000 Eur. Please see event website for more details.
For SUPPLIERS: B2B participant’s fee is 50 Eur + VAT.