On the occasion of MEDICA 2022 (14 – 17 November), the global No. 1 meeting place for the medical sector, Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) organizes an international Brokerage Event. The aim is to assist enterprises, universities and research institutions in finding partners worldwide for product development, manufacturing and licensing agreements, distribution partnerships, research cooperation, joint ventures, financing/investment, public buyers or other types of partnership. In addition, there are webinars, presentations, pitches and other content.
- On 14-17 November 2022, onsite meetings during MEDICA 2022.
- For those who are unable to attend the fair, a possibility to meet online until 12 December 2022.
- 08.11.2022 – Pitches – Branch MedTech
- 09.11.2022 – Pitches – Branch BioTech
- 03.11.2022 Medical Devices on Japanese Market
- 04.11.2022 – ”How to expand your sales in Europe successfully” For beginners and advanced
- 250 Euro – Companies, associations, research institutions, etc. (non-EEN territories)
- 150 Euro – Companies, associations, research institutions, etc. (EEN)
- 75 Euro – Start-Ups (EEN, established on or after 1.1.2020)
- 0 Euro – Investors, business angels, distribution company of foreign products, Public Buyer / Hospital / Nursery Home
All participants from the EEN member countries who inform us about a cooperation and confirm this in writing in a document will get back their registration fee.
The registration fee does not include the admission ticket to the MEDICA trade fair. You need the MEDICA ticket only, if you go to visit the fair and to take onsite part at the brokerage event: https://www.medica-tradefair.com/