Corporations are looking for new technologies and solutions to help solve their challenges!
Mobile World Congress Open Innovation Challenge 2024 is a B2B international meetings event that is bringing together corporations and startups & technology providers! The corporates’ challenges are already published on the website, please check here.
- Physical meetings with corporations will be held in the face-to-face format in the venue of MWC/4YFN congress in Barcelona from February 26th to 29th. The participation is free of charge as we will provide you a pass to MWC congress for those who have accepted physical meetings with at least one corporation.
- If you can’t come physically to the congress we can still schedule an online meeting with the corporation between the 4th and 8th of March.
- Meetings between other participants/tech providers will be held exclusively online between the 4th and 8th of March.
How to participate?
– Register to the platform and complete your profile. During the registration you should specify what challenge/s you want to apply to.
– Complete your profile by adding ”OFFER (PRODUCT/SERVICE)” in the Organisation Description of your profile. Indicate what is your offer with regards to the challenges you want to apply for.
-Once the the profile is completed, the main organizer ACCIÓ will send your proposal to the corporation. The corporation will review the proposals.
-> Please note: If your proposal is accepted, the corporation will send the meeting request. You don’t have to send meeting requests!
– The physical meetings will be organised at MWC event in Barcelona.
– Right after the physical meetings dates the opening of meeting requests with all the other participants in an online format will be announced.
The participation is free of charge. Additionally a pass to MWC congress will be provided for those who have accepted physical meetings with at least one corporation.
Registration and more information, incl. the terms of participation: MWC Open Innovation Challenge 2024
The MWC Open Innovation Challenge 2024 is organized by ACCIÓ, a department of the Catalan Government’s Ministry of Enterprise and Labour, partnering with the Enterprise Europe Network, the largest business support network worldwide.