The Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce and its Enterprise Europe Network in collaboration with several key actors from the Greater Region will organise My Global Village – Greater Region Community on 15th & 16th April in the framework of its participation at HANNOVER MESSE Digital Edition 2021. Organised with an aim to showcase industry best practices and major trends of the Greater Region and other neighboring cross border regions, the event will encompass the following highlights:
- High-level keynote speeches
- Round table with renowned industrialists from the Greater Region
- Pitching 1: reserved for companies from the Greater Region
- Pitching 2: reserved for companies from other cross border regions: Potentially targeted : Euregio, Baden-Württemberg, Switzerland, Lower Saxony…
- Connected studios: Greater Region as well as the cross-border regions
- E-netwotking amongst participants & experts via the Spatial Chat platform
- B2b meetings on Swapcard via AI driven matchmaking
The second day of the e-event will be dedicated to bilateral business meetings, allowing companies to explore partnerships and intelligent synergies. Once the companies register for the event, they will receive access to the Swapcard platform to book and conduct their individual business talks.
1. Geographic: Greater Region, neighbouring EU cross border region and other countries that
want to share their industrial know-how and explore innovative potential
2. Audience: Innovative startups, SMEs, multinationals, business support organisations,
industrial federations, incubators, clusters, technology parks and other interested economic
3. Sectors: Innovative products, technologies & services in the field of Industry 4.0, Smart
Factory and Intelligent Manufacturing.
About the Greater Region
The Greater Region lies at the crossroads of the rivers Rhine, Saar, Meuse and Moselle. It covers 65 km401 with more than 2 million inhabitants from the territories of Lorraine in the French region, Grand Est, Wallonia, the Federation Wallonia-Brussels and Ostbelgien in Belgium, Saarland and Rhineland-Palatinate in Germany as well as the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Registration and more information
Please note: In case of withdrawal, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations not received in writing 24 hours prior to the event will be subject to a cancellation and administration fee of EUR 50.00 per participant.
No-shows with already confirmed appointments will be charged EUR 150.00 per participant.
Contact person in Finland
Ms. Elina Satta
Business Finland, Enterprise Europe Network