Photonics4Agrifood Virtual Workshop & Brokerage Event, planned in the framework of the European Project H2020 NextPho21, is the opportunity for meetings between the photonic technologies suppliers and the possible end-users in the agrifood sector, with the participation of institutional and territorial actors and funding bodies.
Photonics companies – typically SMEs and Start-ups – will have the chance to strengthen themselves in the value chain, and at the same time to show end-user companies the potential offered by photonics technologies.
Photonics4Agrifood is addressed to:
- Photonics manufacturers
- Companies, experts and operators of the agrifood sector
- Clusters, DIH and competence centers
- Investors and funding bodies
- University and research centers
The participants will have the possibility to:
- discuss the innovation opportunities for the Agrifood sector made possible by the use of photonic technologies
- establish and strengthen synergies and collaborations between producers and end users of photonic technologies in the sector
- identify partners at regional, national and European level and complete the value chain
- promote investment opportunities for photonics
5th October 2020
09.30-12.30 Photonics4Agrifood Virtual Workshop
14.00-18.00 Photonics4Agrifood Virtual Brokerage event
6th October 2020
09.30-12.30 Photonics4Agrifood Virtual Brokerage event
Photonics4Agrifood is open to the participation of all interested parties. Participation in the Workshop and Brokerage Event is free of charge upon registration.
More information and registration: https://photonics4agrifood.b2match.io/
Yhteyshenkilö Suomessa: Mari Kivinen / EEN Suomi – Turku Science Park, firstname.lastname@example.org