Welcome to Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Cross-Sectoral Innovation Conference (RAIC 2021)
Inspiring keynote sessions, parallel sessions, innovation workshops, information on new funding opportunities and targeted 1:1 meetings promises new Nordic and European cooperation and proposals.
RAIC 2021 is a FREE two-day virtual conference focusing on cross-sectoral innovation. The conference is a collaborative effort between DigitalNorway, SINTEF, Innovation Norway, Norway Health Tech and the Norwegian Research Council.
The matchmaking event brings together stakeholders from a large number of Nordic and European countries. This is a unique opportunity to generate cross-sectoral collaboration driving innovation through Advanced Robotics, AI, IoT, Cybersecurity and Data technologies and potential new European funded projects.
- Inspection and Maintenance
- Agro-Food, including Aquaculture
Why you should participate
- Get inspired and learn about the state of the art in cross-sectoral learning;
- Learn about cross-sectoral trends and challenges;
- Hands on experience on design thinking workshop to learn how to find potential solution to current industrial challenges;
- Learn first-hand information on funding and other support opportunities European Commission, Innovation Norway, Research Council of Norway and various Innovation Actions such as TRINITY, RIMA, DIH², AgROBOfood, DIH HERO, PULSATE, CHANGE2TWIN, KYKLOS 4.0 etc;
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperations with representatives of other Nordic and European SMEs, companies, universities, policy makers, investors and research organisations;
- Exchange ideas in the frame of pre-arranged meeting;
- Find the right project partners in order to turn your project idea into a successful proposal!
Please register by 3.6.2021: https://raic-2021.b2match.io/
Participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory.
Please click here for the preliminary agenda.
- 03.06.2021: Registration closes
- 07.06.2021: Deadline for meeting selection
About Horizon Europe
Horizon Europe – the EU’s new framework programme for research and innovation – was launched on 1 January 2021. It provides around 95 billion euros until the end of 2027, making it the world’s largest programme of its kind. Europe wants to accelerate the green and digital transformation and Horizon Europe is intended to make an important contribution to this strategic goal.
Contact Person in Finland
Ms. Maarit Vuorio
Enterprise Europe Network, Business Finland
maarit.vuorio (at) businessfinland.fi