Important change: With the official cancellation of HANNOVER MESSE 2020 due to the increasingly critical corona pandemic situation, the Technology & Business Cooperation Days event will be organized as a pure online matchmaking event.
This means that all bilateral meetings organised within the framework of the event will be held as online meetings/video-conferences via this website. We will schedule meeting slots in April (20/4 – 23/4) and in July (13/7 – 16/7). You do not need any additional software, only an up-to-date web browser, a microphone and a webcam. Registering open until 6.7.2020.
Together with our event partners and the partners from the Enterprise Europe Network, we will continue working on this event and the website to help you establish new international business contacts and find partners for upcoming European projects.
- Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory solutions
- Resource and energy efficient manufacturing technologies
- Sustainable Energy & Mobility
- Measurement Tools
The registration for the ”virtual/online” Technology & Business Cooperation Days is free of costs. Pending meeting requests can be confirmed or declined until 7th July 12 CET.
Take your chance to innovate! Gain new opportunities and competitive advantages through R&D and technological as well as business co-operations.
- Showcase your most favorable projects, products or know-how
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled face-to-face meetings
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get latest information on industrial related research results
- Meet and share views with researchers and experts
- Easy access to enterprises and scientists in the thematic focus.
Registration and more information: https://technology-business-cooperation-days-2020.b2match.io/