The Indian Ministry of Information and Communication Technology (MeitY), Government of India, National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM), Global Business Inroads (GBI)– Enterprise Europe Network-India, is offering an opportunity for Nordic companies to have business meetings with Indian digital companies to promote partnerships between Nordic Region multisector companies that have digital tech needs with Indian digital tech companies for collaboration. There will be virtual B2b networking events (no registration fees) to promote India-Nordic Region Digital Cooperation and support Nordic Region companies interact with experts from leading Indian IT companies from the digital space and have curated B2B meetings.
Date: 4th May 2021. Please see the event details and register.
Registrations by 21st April.
See the list of Indian companies.
Key partners/ stakeholders: National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM), Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), Global Business Inroads (GBI)
This is a focussed B2B event to match-make Nordic and Indian businesses. The format will be as follows:
Preparation of B2Bs:
- Nordic companies to share their requirements using this form. This will help us curate and suggest the right Indian match before the meetings. We will need to receive these requirements at least 10 days before the event.
- The profiles of the Indian companies and their expertise shall be shared prior to the event so that meetings can be finalised.
On the day of the event:
- Plenary Session with Government of India, European Commission, Nordic Embassy Representatives, NASSCOM and GBI setting the context of the program
- B2B meetings
- Each Nordic company will have meetings with at least 4 Indian companies suited to their requirements. (No registration fees)
- This will be a virtual event, please refer to the following link for the format.
- Emails will be sent connecting the Nordic companies with Indian companies for direct post-event follow up. Nordic companies and Indian companies will be supported if the need any post-event follow up.
Who can participate – from Nordic Region:
Large multinational organizations, SMEs, small companies from Automotive / Mobility, Energy, Maritime, Water, Food / Agri, Aerospace, Industrial, BFSI, Pharma, CPG, Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing Logistics, and other related sectors.
Who will participate – from India:
The Indian companies with expertise in digital sectors like – Engineering and R&D (includes Industry 4.0, PES, Embedded systems), AI, IoT, M2M, SAAS, Blockchain, Software Development, Big Data Management, Automation, etc. and will include the large companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, etc. to established SMEs and startups.
Previous Success Story:
In a similar digital networking session conducted on the 9th of December 2020, we had 10 European companies and 21 Indian companies who participated. Please refer to the following case studies for more details.
- A Spanish software company has requirements to offshore some of the workload to Indian Companies and they want to connect with Indian companies with expertise in AR/VR, IoT, AI and Blockchain technologies to provide additional services to their clients. Based on this 6 B2B meetings were organised.
- An Italian fashion company had requirements to integrate their web platform with augmented reality, launch e-commerce services and big data management. Based on this 4 B2B meetings were curated.
Contact person in Finland
johanna.niemisto (at) chamber.fi
Helsinki Region Chamber of Commerce